1. Generally, the last enrollment date is 5 calendar days before class commences.
2. Customer (including participant of the class “customer”) must provide complete and accurate information for enrollment. Confirmation email will be sent to customer according to the information provided.
3. Customer cannot change to another class or request class cancellation after successful enrollment. Paid class fee is not refundable or transferable.
4. If customer is absented from the class, no refund or class transfer will be allowed. No cooking ingredient will be given to customer.
5. Class registration is made on a first come, first served basis.
6. Class will be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient. Shun Hing Cooking Centre (“the Cooking Centre”) will notify customer by email or phone not less than 2 calendar days in advance if there is cancellation due to insufficient enrollment. If there is cancellation due to other circumstances, the Cooking Centre will notify customer as soon as possible. Customer can then either enroll in another class with the same class fee or obtain a refund on the class fee paid. Refund has to be arranged and completed within 2 months from the date of the cancelled class, otherwise paid class fee will be forfeited by the Cooking Centre. For payment by credit card, refund will be deposited into the credit card account from which payment was made. No compensation whatsoever will be paid to customer if there is any cancellation.
7. Unless otherwise stated, no formal educational qualification is required for the cooking class enrollment. Acceptance is at the sole discretion of the Cooking Centre.
8. The Cooking Centre reserves all rights to make alternation regarding the class schedule, class content, class tutor or guest speaker if necessary.
9. The Cooking Centre has the right to select or change any ingredient or material used in the class without prior notice.
10. For personal data collected from customer at the time of registration, all data processing will be in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486). Please refer to the web page of "Private Policy" regarding to the usage of the customer’s personal data by the Cooking Centre.
11. Customer should arrive the Cooking Centre 10 minutes before the class commences. Customer has to provide class receipt (for class enrollment in person) or confirmation e-mail (for class enrollment online) for verification. Only verified customer is allowed to attend the class.
12. For specific promotion offer (if any), customers will be required to present the original product purchase invoice before class commences for verification. The related requirement detail will be shown on the Special Offer web page. If customer is unable to present the original product purchase invoice for verification, he/she has to pay the difference in class fee to Cooking Centre before class commences.
13. Class will be cancelled if Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued. Wherever feasible, class will resume as normal 4 hours after Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) has been lowered or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal has been cancelled, depending on time of announcements.
14. If Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted during the class, the class will be cancelled.
15. If Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued during class, the class will be continued until the end of the class.
16. If there is cancellation due to increment weather (refer to the above items 14 and 15), Customer can then either enroll in another class with the same class fee or obtain a refund on the class fee paid. Refund has to be arranged and completed within 2 months from the date of the cancelled class, otherwise paid class fee will be forfeited by the Cooking Centre. For payment by credit card, the refund will be deposited into the credit card account from which payment was made. No compensation whatsoever will be paid to customer if there is any cancellation.
17. Customer should take care of his/her personal belongings during class. The Cooking Centre is not responsible for any personal loss.
18. Customer should note that photography or video shooting may be arranged by the Cooking Centre staff during class for cooking centre promotion usage.
19. Audio recording, photography and video recording are strictly prohibited during class.
20. The Cooking Centre shall in no way be responsible or liable to any customer or to any person whomsoever for any direct or indirect losses or damages to any person or property incurred or suffered by customer or any such other person in connection with the class organized by the Cooking Centre. Customer shall indemnify the Cooking Centre from and against all claims and demands made against the Cooking Centre in respect of any loss damage or injury caused by or in any way owing to the act default or neglect of customer.
21. All utensils, kitchen appliances and facilities provided by the Cooking Centre are the sole property of the Cooking Centre. Customer is responsible to use all utensils, kitchen appliances and facilities properly and with good care. If there is any loss or damage caused to such utensils, kitchen appliances and facilities, customer will be required to compensate the Cooking Centre for such loss and damage.
22. The Cooking Centre shall have the right, in its opinion, to take whatever actions it deems appropriate to preserve the safety and harmony of the Cooking Centre and to stop any danger, nuisance or annoyance caused by any customer or any person including the right to require cessation of any activity conducted at the Cooking Centre and/or stop the class and/or request any customer and any person to leave the Cooking Centre and/or to report to the police. All class fee paid by the evictee will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid by the Cooking Centre.
23. Food box will not be provided for the class. Customer has to bring his/her own box if necessary.
24. Wearing High-heel shoes, sandal or flip-flop shoes are not recommended in the Cooking Centre.
25. The copyright of all cooking class content are owned by the Cooking Centre. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content is strictly prohibited. The Cooking Centre reserves the right to take legal action against the aforesaid acts.
26. All food photos on the website are for reference only.
27. The Cooking Centre reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of the Cooking Centre shall be final.
28. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese version of this terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.