Shun Hing Cooking Centre has launched a summer holiday culinary course for children, each course contains third cooking classes. During the course, your kids would learn different dishes of western, bakery, desserts, etc. Our cooking centre uses IH cookers (no flame) for cooking and we will arrange staff to take care of each child. Let’s bring your kid to our classes to enjoy such a wonderful cooking experience and they could become great chefs!
Students will receive a certificate after finished all 3 classes in the course.
Young Chef Summer Camp 2022
1st class: 17/08 (Wed) 14:30-17:00
Tutor: Mab Mak
1. Bear Chocolate Cream Puffs
2nd class: 24/08 (Wed) 14:30-17:00
Tutor : Marco Mok
1. Avocado and Chicken Mexican Burritos
2. Mango Prawn Salad
3rd class: 30/08 (Tue) 14:30-17:00
Tutor : Haze Wong
1. Black Sugar Boba Cap Cake
* Welcome 8 years old or above kids to join.
* Welcome an adult to come with his/her kid to class.
* Audio recording and video recording are strictly prohibited during class.
* Food box will not be provided for the class. Students have to bring his/her own box.
* Cooking Centre will provide 1 piece of apron as a free gift to each student.
* Certificate will be awarded at the end of the 3rd lesson.
1. To align with Hong Kong Government’s Disease Prevention Measures, customer must receive at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine recognized by the HKSAR Government and present the COVID-19 vaccination record to our staff for verification before class.
2. Customer should arrive the Cooking Centre 10 minutes before the class commences. Customer has to provide class receipt (for class enrollment in person) or confirmation e-mail (for class enrollment online) for verification. Only verified customer is allowed to attend the class.
3. Food box will not be provided for the class. Customers have to bring his/her own box if necessary.
4. For other terms and conditions, please refer to the related “Terms and Conditions for Enrollment“.